Alexandria Goff, Esq.
Attorney • Serving South Placer County
Alexandria is the founder of Goff Legal, PC, a law firm focused on estate planning, probate & estate administration and Medi-cal matters. Ali is known for her in-depth knowledge and expertise with wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and her love for animals lends itself to also helping clients with pet planning and pet trusts.
Proud of her Placer roots, she grew up in Placer County and received a bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State and a Juris Doctor from University of California, Davis. She was drawn to estate planning to help protect people and their families and provide peace of mind so they avoid complications for generations to come.
She is a frequent presenter for the Professional Fiduciary Association of California, the Probate Section of the Placer County Bar and the National Business Institute. Ali is passionate about helping others. She is a certified performance coach, helping women and business owners with their professional endeavors and goals.
Ali lives in Loomis with her husband, two sons and three cats. Away from the office, Ali enjoys coaching, spending time with her family and relaxing in the redwoods.
She has been involved with:
- Placer County Bar Association, former board member and current member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, member
- Sierra College Foundation, planned giving committee member
- Placer SCPA, current board member and chair of the planned giving committee
- Friends of the Roseville Public Library, former board member
- South Placer Estate Planning Council, member
- Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce, member
- Lincoln Business Network, member