Meet Alexandria Goff, Esq.
Rocklin Estate Planning Attorney
I grew up in Placer County, graduated from Sacramento State with my bachelor’s degree and from the University of California, Davis with my Juris Doctorate. I used to ride horses competitively in 3-day eventing. Truman (my horse) and I have since retired from riding, but I love to take the occasional trail ride.
My vision is to lead the legal community through education, inspiration, and innovation. I was drawn to estate planning because I can help people avoid complicated messes and protect the family members that are left behind.
I love educating others and am a frequent presenter for the Professional Fiduciary Association of California, the Probate Section of the Placer County Bar, and the National Business Institute.
I live in Loomis with my husband, young child (Henri) and our two cats.
I am actively involved with the following organizations:
- Board member of the Placer County Bar Association
- Chair of the Planned Giving Committee for the Sierra College Foundation
- Chair of the Planned Giving Committee for the Placer SCPA
- Board member of the Placer SPCA
- Board member of the Friends of the Roseville Public Library
- Member of the Sacramento County Bar Association
- Member of the South Placer Estate Planning Council
- Rocklin Chamber Member
- Member of the Lincoln Business Network
- Member of the Placer County Land Trust Community Council